I ♥ art !

/
0 Comments
I know, I haven't posted last week. I apologize for that. It's just that I was busy with the mastery tests, the leadership training, which I have yet to post, and projects. To make up, I'll be revealing photos of my masterpieces. Get ready to feast your eyes over my creations.

  





It's my buddy, Tricia! She's sick of mumps right now though *sighs*


Some of my most loved art works




Fail edit ... Bright* oopsies :")



The artwork says it all, these splats are useless but  beautiful.







I drew this last year when my seatmate, Sofia, got braces .

 





It is indeed a failure, a glorious one.




I just love 'staches, I just don't know why. Maybe it's because it gives me that perky feeling that brightens up my day. I almost forgot, I might be posting about my mustache collection someday when I have time, so stay tuned!




I drew this when I got my braces




I was inspired to draw this when we had that plaited hair fiasco near play season













My inspiration. You might ask how I did those ink blots. Well, I didn't do that. My seatmate, Meann , did it. I'm going to ask her if I could do a DIY  tutorial with it if she permits. Oh, her name is pronounced " Meh- anne" not "mean". Take note of that, I might be mentioning her name all lot. 





I did this one on New year's day


Hope y'all enjoyed looking at my doodles and paintings.


You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.