Hi there!

/
1 Comments


Hi there! 


I'm Gerone Saquian. I'm a 20-something year old girl from the Philippines. I'm currently taking up medicine to pursue my dream of becoming a physician like my parents. 

I started blogging at the age of 14 as a requirement for our Journalism class in high-school. I got a lot of positive feedbacks about my blog and decided to go on with it. 

In here is where I share the things that I love most. Welcome to my lifestyle and travel blog!

Happy reading :D 

xG



Get your FAQs straight

1. How tall are you?

Tall enough to ride any roller coaster.

2. What's your favorite band?

BandS. The Beatles, Coldplay, and Queen. 

+ edit: I like BTS now. There is no turning back. 

3. Do you have any talents to share?

I paint. I can play the piano. I think I can act. Is photography a talent?

4. Favorite athlete?

Roger Federer! Rafael Nadal! FEDAL!!!

5. Of all the places you've visited, what's your most favorite?

It's a tie between London and Amsterdam.

6. Do you have a motto/mantra?

What's a motto? Kidding. I love St. Marie Eugenie's saying: "Transform everything into praise and thanksgiving." 

7. What's your go to fashion item?

White slip-ons. Fool-proof. Love 'em. 

8. Would you ever consider vlogging?

Nope. Sorry. I make videos for fun, though. 

9. Do you have social media accounts?

I sure do. 

10. Last question. How often do you post new entries?

Not very often. *don't kill me* I just post whenever I feel like posting. 






You may also like

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ate, Gerone! I'm from Iloilo City I saw your painting posted in Iloilo Contemporary Arts. We have a project in school to research about local artist in your town or region and to gather details about them. I just want to ask your address and the description of your arts. Thank youuu!

gerone. Powered by Blogger.