Gettin' Ready for the New Year - Declutter!

/
0 Comments


The new year is coming and I want to become a better person, a LOT! We (specifically my mom) would usually be frantic in preparing for new year's eve. One thing to be done is cleaning up. My mom would tell us to sweep "bad luck" (a.k.a dust) out of the house so that  next year we would all be lucky! Some might not really believe in these stuff but I fall for it every single year! Hey, you can't tell but  it might just work. Mom has been bugging us to clean our room. It must be spotless. Here is how I organized my drawers and some tips (wow!) in cleaning up. Oh and one more thing, there are some random stuff from my drawers that distracted me from cleaning. (I took a picture of them. Fun!)


Ugghhh... Well, that's embarrassing! 

 

You see, since I'm busy and have no time to clean or pile up my notebooks properly, I would just toss everything in.


Better! *TIP*: Use big boxes to store folders, papers or smaller boxes. 


*TIP*: Food containers work well in storing markers, crayons or other coloring materials. Just make sure to use long ones. 


 

This art case thingy distracted me from cleaning. I mean, it's so colorful! How can you refuse to tinker it? Back in the old days, you were considered cool if you had one of these. (I'm not that old though)

 

That looks clean, a bit. 


*TIP* : keep pictures, notes, letters and souvenirs worth remembering in keepsake boxes. I have two boxes, both gay looking.

and when opened....



They're filled with stuff from my vacation and some pictures.





I might post about them.



*TIP*:  use a rubber band to keep your charger's cord neat and from being raveled.





I also used these Maped sticky labels to sort out the chargers.



and I put them on this tray for easy access.

I am not good at organizing drawers but I had to *sighs*



I kinda like this drawer, it's colorful.





*TIP*: use drawer organizers for your supplies.



I got distracted with these Japanese stamps that I found inside my drawer.



I bedazzled this padlock. It used to be dull but now it looks FABULOUS! *Sharpay's voice*



My little brother bought 15 of these and he gave me three. They're balloons filled with flour. It's kind of like clay but it doesn't dry. Yay!



My sister and I are suckers when it comes to labels. We love them!





*TIP*: Use organizers with pockets in storing your accessories. Those jewelry boxes of yours won't do good but tangle them.





Hope this helped and Happy New year!

- Gerone 


You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.