/
0 Comments

I don't feel well right now but I really need to post something. I don't want to disappoint you guys (heeeeeheeee).

So we had our Free Clinic yesterday. It was fun. We prepared for it for months. 

If you're wondering. What is this Free clinic she speaks of? Well, the learners of Assumption are asked to donate medicine, canned goods, noodles, alcohol, money, etc. Then these good are packed and are given away to those who join the free clinic. Doctors and nurses are invited to join the free clinic. The LCT , LCB-A, CAT and other officers are asked to help. Well as for us, the student council, we were assigned to the water station. Yep. Water waiters (huh? Yeah! If I make any sense).


There were a lot of thirsty people. They kept on asking for water. Well, we were very glad to help.

We ate lunch after the Free clinic. I just love AC's food. Nicole and I went to the playground after lunch. We have no idea why. Oh yeah. We wanted to sit next to the LCT officers but the table was full. We ended up going to the playground instead. We sat on the swing. Apparently, I couldn't fit that well because I'm too tall (Uh yeah! Surprise surprise!) 


We wore this shirt. It's pretty cute. I like the silhouette at the back. The boys' silhouette was different (duh). I didn't take a picture because I don't know. I just didn't want to. (I didn't want to tell them to turn around and take a picture of their butt).Yes, I just said butt. HA! TAKE THAT! Okay. 

How should I end this post? Oh yeah...


XO
Gerone, Kevin & Nicole




You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.