Nov. Favorites

/
0 Comments
LALALALALALA MONTHLY FAVORITES LALALALALALA  *skips merrily*

1. White Instax -- I've been wanting to have one in white. I don't know but weeeeeeee!!! Heck! I'm going to have a box full of films one day.

2. Li ning Badminton shoes -- I've been putting badminton shoes up on my wishlist for the past months. Now that I have a new one, I could probably shut up. I'm in love with them! My bother has a pair similar to mine in blue as well (believe me, mine's better).

3. Mason jars and paper straws -- Oh you know, just drinking hot chocolate from a jar.


1. Wonka bottle caps and Wonka Nerds rope -- I'm a huge fan of Wonka candies. Charlie and the Chocolate factory started my candy obsession. Nerds rope was on my November wishlist and I'm sooo happy to taste one again (finally). Dad was kind enough to buy me some Bottle caps too (good thing he stopped buying me some gobbstoppers).

2. Necco wafers -- This was on my wishlist too! Eeep! They just taste so good. So chalky and crunchy. I just can't get enough.

3. Andes mints -- I can't stop eating these mint chocolates.

4. Rainbow paddle pops -- We've been eating a lot of these last week. It brings back PRISAA memories. THEY TASTE SO GOOOOOD (like rainbows!).

1. Training -- Who said my teammates were vain? Nope! They aren't. Really.

2. Anna's hairstyle -- I just love playing with Anna's hair! I love making new hairstyles. I call this one "Bowl head". 

3. Rainbooooow!!! -- We saw this beautiful rainbow on our second day of PRISAA.

4.  Introverts -- I saw this picture on 9gag about introverts. Unfortunately, I lost the link. I dunno. This is a pretty cool photo. It's kinda like a tutorial on how to deal with introverts ( I'm not sure if I'm an introvert or extrovert. Bah! I'm calling myself a "midtrovert". HAHAHA get it? *bad dum tss*)

5. My peach fuzz -- My peach fuzz. (I've got nothing to say)



1. Things that stop you dreaming (Passenger) -- Nice let me listen to this song and dang! I fell in love with the intro right away! The song is just beautiful.

2. Young folks (Peter Bjorn & John) -- This song is very catchy (especially the whistle part!). Darn it! I really need to learn how to whistle 'em intros. 

3. Banana Pancakes ( Jack Johnson) -- I've been playing this over and over again. I'm a sucker for catchy intros. You guys should definitely listen to it. 

4. Love is endless ( Mozella) -- Again with the catchy intros! Mhhmm! I would listen to this every morning to set the mood.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4





1. Halloween candy challenge (Jimmy Kimmel Live) -- These kids are just lovely (and funny too). A must watch!

2. What does the fox say (Nigahiga) -- I guess you already know that I'm a huge fan of Ryan Higa. Ughhh...well... TEEHEE (?)

3. PRISAA videos -- I'll post 'em next time :D

1 - 2


XO,

Gerone


You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.