CURRENTLY COVETING: FEBRUARY

/
0 Comments

It's February (in case you aren't aware) and everyone's splurging on flowers and chocolates. Well ha! I too am receiving chocolates this year. Yeah! Nah I'm just kidding. The only chocolates I'm receiving are from my dad's patients. Thanks! Well here goes another wish (stuff I'm never going to have) list. 

1. Snack Cap Lens Caps -- This is too adorable. It's both fun and functional. It's FUNctional *slaps knee and chuckles* I do need these since IkindalostmylenscaplastIntramuralsoops (hope you didn't read that. Ehe. )
2. Canon Camera Lens Mugs -- Uh, hello! Canon user right ovah-here *snaps fingers*! Mhhhm. *sips* "I want my caramel frappe PRONTO! No not that ugly 'ol plastic cup. This one! Yu-uh *snaps finger* " 
3. Instax SHARE printer -- I don't really know why they put emphasis on the "SHARE" word. I guess we need to yell it our or something like "Hey they have this new Instax SHAAAARE right over there" (I dunno what I'm saying HA) It's cool though. You connect your phone then the printer spits (funny) the photo out. PLUS! It uses the Instax mini film. A little bit pricey though.
4. Camera Folder -- You can't find a camera case this pretty. The mouse cursor thingy is removable too. CUTE!
5. Electra Bicycle-- Mom, Dad, I want a bicycle (0 % chance of getting one). No, it's not suicide, a bicycle going to school is a pretty cool ride (it rhymes). 
6. Reusable Ice Anchors-- These are cool... literally. No more watery drinks.
7. Campbell's soup trash can -- This makes me want to throw everything in it...Even my hopes and dreams (LOL. No.)
8. Cant Buy Me Love coin purse -- Duh! It's The Beatles' song lyrics. I can't not include it. 
9. Jo Malone perfume in Nectarine and Honey -- Sniff and swoon, honey. Sniff and swoon.
10. Peas in a pod Plushie -- I can't seem to find them anywhere.
11. Quilt Ball Mason jar --  I'm obsessing over jars and I just cannot stop. HELP!
12. Bath and Body works scented candles -- I just want my room to smell good. That's all.
13. Lego bricks storage boxes -- GENIUS! I would stash my junk in this box.
14. Clarisonic Mia 2 -- It's a skin cleanser thingy.  Mom has one but she doesn't want me to use it.
15. Swatch Watch -- It looks pretty cool and futuristic-y.
16. Picture Hanger -- I'm thinking of DIY -ing one. IDK, I'm pretty lazy to be creative right now.

XO, Gerone 



You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.