November Wishlist

/
0 Comments
Ahhhh... It's great to be back. I guess you missed a lot, huh? All I know is you missed me :)) awww... shucks. From play practice to badminton training to butt flashing (hey! Not me!). Well PRISAA and Play season is here and I could already smell fear, victory and a whole lot of sweat (which is great since it's the first sign of hard work, good job! *thumbs-up*). Training for the PRISAA started about a week or two. As an athlete (pshhht) I need to gear-up a bit so I am wanting these items below badly. 

*hoping that mom and dad would read this post*


1. A tube of Babolat shuttlecocks 2. Yonex badminton shoes - I must have one O.O  3. Yonex hand grip in blue or purple.  4. Aquazorb face towl - Hey! I sweat a lot you know, it's essential to have one 5. Yonex badminton bag - I don't think I could get myself one of these bags, such price! Christmas, perhaps...

XO, Gerone




You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.