January Wishlist

/
0 Comments
I'm really in the mood for DIYs right now. The only problem is that I'm kind of busy as of the moment. I know that some of you are waiting for some DIY posts, just give me about a week or two (or three... depends). Just you wait, I'll be posting tons during summer. (I hope... cross your fingers) For now, I'll be sticking to short posts or what I'd like to call "Shorties" (Like me! hahaha. NO)  like this wishlist entry that I have right now. Do expect scads of shorties for the following weeks. I apologize.

 Lame edit. (I know) I'm a sucker when it comes to containers or stuff  used for organizing school supplies. 

1. Clear drawer organizer - perfect for neat freaks like me! It would be easier to grab what you're looking for in a jiffy.

2. Square bins (in cream) - This would be great for my cabinet. Great for storing art materials.

3. Purple bulldog bookends- No more books toppling over! Adorable design too!

4. Purple document box- A must have! This would help me organize my test papers.

5. Cream ornate photo frame- I have the purple one already but I think adding another one in cream would be superb. After all, I did want to revamp my room. 

 Paint. Paint. Paint.

As I've said. I'm really in the mood for DIYs. 

1. Chalkboard paint - I'm planning to make my own chalkboard for my room and this would be A-OK.

2. Mirror spray paint- This is not your average metallic spray paint. No siree! It gives you that mirror like finish, awesome!

3. Paint brushes- I could just head off to National bookstore and buy myself a new set of paint brushes. Oh well.

5. Cream spray paint-  I have this wooden box thingy that I really like but it looks so dull. I wanted to spray paint it in cream to match my room. 

XO,
Gerone


You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.