March Wishlist

/
1 Comments

 It's summer and do you know what that means? It's time to head to the beach and give yourself a break. Relax, there ain't no paperwork for you to do no more. As much  as we love summer we can never avoid to perspire. The temperature is unbearable. 

As you all know, I love traveling. Below, I have my wishlist. It's mostly stuff I need for summer and traveling. Keep on reading.

  1.   Flip flops- I love the color of this pair of Havaianas Flip flops. It gives you that summer feel.
  2. Scratch map- I would love to have one. You basically scratch out the country you've been to. 
  3. Goody quick style brush- This is perfect when you're in a hurry to style your hair. That blue thingy lets your hair dry fast by absorbing the excess water. Genius!
  4. EOS lip balm- I have three of these and I love 'em. I want to try the mint one. I love mint ♥
  5. Bath sheets- These sheets are amazing! They're best to bring when traveling. They're basically your average shampoo, soap, etc. in sheets!
  6. Perfume atomizer- Who would want to carry their huge and  breakable perfume bottles when traveling? I know I wouldn't. :)
XO, Gerone 


You may also like

1 comment:

Ana said...

where are you going this summer? clue please?

gerone. Powered by Blogger.