/
0 Comments


Howdy! I wanted to write something about our Immersion but I was like "Meh, everybody's gonna post about it sooo...Let's not do it. Mmkay?". Yeah, I go against the predominant. Don't kill me. 

Anyways, (anyways is not a real word so.... anyway) I've been down in the dumps since a week ago. I dunno, high-school drama I guess? But seriously, I've been a gloomy little pipsqueak since a week ago because. Because. Because. I don't want to talk about it. AHA! Well yeah, exam week + annoying classmates *rolls eyes* pshh = Hell week. 

My family and friends are there to support me though. Good job, fellas! *thumbs up*. I've been listening to a whole lot of music lately and I want to share to you guys some of my favorite songs. Drum roll please! 


I have more songs but I'll just save 'em for next time.

Ta-ta for now!





You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.