/
0 Comments

Howdy! So I've been thinking "I should have this monthly favorites tag like those famous YouTubers..." and I thought... Why not? 

It's pretty basic. I'll write a post about my favorite finds of the month. As for you... you will read my post (uhhh....I have no idea). I have about 5 categories (I guess). Heck, I'll just follow Michelle Phan's method. 

Let's see...


So there's the food category which envolves, well, food *rolls eyes* duh.


and there's arts and crafts stuff...

There will be other categories such as fashion finds (meh, I won't be having lots of clothes anyway -_-" I'm not that obsessed) and lot's more! So stay tuned *wink* Oh and be on the look-out for some random finds *wink* (STOP WINKING,UH). I'll start in the middle of August.

Toodle-pip!





You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.