/
0 Comments

Can we just give a second to adore the cover? Yes yes! That is my handwriting right there (the image quality is suckish. BOO). 

Going back, I know what you're thinking. "Hey? It's not September yah know?". Yes, I know. I have a calendar at home (duh). I wanted to post this last week but -- just see my previous post. 

I have great news! *drum roll* I GOT MY TOUCH BACK!!! Yes, I just did. AND! *drum roll* I GOT MY HAPPY (ecstatic self) BACK! 

*clears throat*

Hey there! I'm Gerone and I am upbeat! Nice to meet you! *shakes hand with tight grip*



1. Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir -- I first saw this bag back in Paris. I felt a spark (hahaha). I fell in love with it. I want one in Yellow.  2. Trader Joe's Cookie butter -- My yellow friend, Nana (she is very yellow), sold a jar to me last last week. It reminded me of Christmas. A spoonful of this and you will swoon. Imagine this-- A sumptuous gingerbread man crushed and butter-ized (is there such thing? Let's just pretend.) preserved in a beautiful jar with and beautiful lid. 3. Topshop Ballerina flats - It's cute but it's too darn expensive for a pair of flats. 4. A pair of beige shorts -- I have my favorite pair at home but it's overused. 5. The Beatles shirt -- I reaaallly want one. I think I could make one though *wink* *wink*. 

BTW, I got my happy back because of you. Yes, YOU. Thank you for helping me gain my happy back. *virtual hug* (I hugged my PC screen. You should too. HUG IT!) 

XO,
Gerone Saquian the upbeat 





You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.