DIY: BEATLES SHIRT

/
0 Comments

Aaaaand I am back! BAYM! *cue confetti and smoke machine* 

The Beatles fan or not, you must read this. MUST. Why? Why? Why? Because this is the most challenging DIY project I've ever encountered so far. Swear. But hey! It turned out pretty well *not bad meme* .

I've been promising myself to DIY a Beatles shirt. I've been wanting to have one but I end up getting disappointed. It's either the sizes are too big or the shirt is just dang showy (eeeck). So I came up with something great. I decided to make one myself (duh! That's what I love the most... I see it, I DIY it). 


You'll need a black tee (you can work with any color you like but I chose black because I want to) , fabric or textile paint (either will do), tailor's chalk and paintbrushes. You'll also need some photos ( I saw this one off the internet. Google images, I salute you! ) and a trunk full of patience. Yes, a trunk (because a bag of it is too dang small).   

Let us commence! 

Take an old piece of cardboard (1/4 illustration board works best) and slide it inside the shirt. This will help you sketch your design easily. Using your tailor's chalk, sketch your design. Fill in / trace your design using your brush dipped in paint  (well, duh). If you think the paint is too thin, add a few more coats. Let it dry overnight. You could wash the shirt if you want to get rid of the markings (don't worry, your beautiful design won't fade). ROCK IT!!! 

Oh bla di! Oh bla da! I gotta go, brah! Lala how the life goes ooon! 



XO,

Gerone



You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.