/
0 Comments
 

Hello there, reader! I'm pretty sure you won't be that interested with today's post so I am giving you the permission to click out. Go on. 

Now that you've decided to stay, why not reach the end of this post? Eh?


I don't know if you know (I'm confused) but I'm a proud WOTEling. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you should should listen to them. Or better yet! Watch their videos!


 

This is the video that started it all. I just searched random songs on YouTube and I reached their channel. I've been a fan since 2011. I'm a loyal subscriber too! 

They do covers. Here are some of my favorites. 



Besides doing covers, they also have their original songs. Here are some


 

So... Let me name them. They're  Canadian, BTW.

*left to right*

1. Epic Beard Guy -- That's what we usually call him. His real name is Mike Taylor. He's quiet and he rarely smiles. He kinda looks like Chuck Norris / Gerard Butler.

2. Gianni Luminati -- Hey! It rhymes! He's the guy with long hair. 

3. Ryan Marshall -- The girls go crazy over him. Well, his voice IS pretty smooth. 

4. Sarah Blackwood -- She's the only girl in the band.

5. Joel Cassady -- He's the drummer. He's cute.



Great things happened to me. HAHAHA. Believe me or not, two of the band members are my friends on Facebook. I'm not pulling your legs! I'm serious and I've got proof.


SEE? SEE? HAH!

That was a huge hair flip moment for me. Well, I AM great. I guess that's what you get for being such a hardcore fan girl (?) . 

 
And yes, Epic Beard Guy favorited my tweet. GAAAAH!

*Epic Beard Guy is smiling*

Well, this post is definitely pointless. All I want to say is that I love them. 

XO,

Gerone the WOTEling


You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.