/
0 Comments

I just love October. The costumes, the candies, the pranks, blood, zombies, candies. Did I mention candies?  

I wish we could have Autumn here in the Philippines. It would be so much fun! Think of the possibilities. Pumpkin soup, pumpkin latte, pumpkin cookies. PUMPKIN EVERYTHING!

Check out my wishlist!


1. Skeleton onesie -- I really want one. Really. It's too darn cute. Ugh scary, I meant scary. It's too       darn scary. 

2. Necco Chocolate wafers -- I've been on a hunt for these. The last time I ate one was when I was , I dunno, twelve! So chalky, so tasty, so addicting.

3. Halloween Kit Kat-- I just love Kit Kat. I love the green tea flavored one. This Halloween Kit Kat will definitely set the mood. I've tasted one before and it was goooooood.

4. Black Cat sweater -- It's chilly here in the Philippines. HAHA. No. I just want one because it looks cool. 

5. Cat ears Porkie Pie hat -- I like hats and cat ears. Combine them both. BAM! Pure awesomeness   

6. Pumpkin cake candles -- I would love to have one. I want my room to smell of Pumpkin Cake.         Yum! *sniff sniff*

 7. Mad Pax spiky backpack -- Who wouldn't want to have one? I want one! I want to be that 'cool' kid in school. Haha. No joke. This is great! You would be famous. Oh you know, just walking around the campus wearing a spiky backpack. THIS IS SO COOL. This is ingenious! Gosh! And by the way, orange backpacks are waaaay dandy. *wink*



XO,

Gerone


You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.