/
0 Comments


I am apologizing in advance. You see, our Journalism teacher gave us an assignment to be posted on our blog (*dramatically yells "NOOOO"*). I am REALLY sorry. Really. You should probably click that tiny 'x' mark on your screen by now. Bye bye! 

Wait. I thought I told you to click out? It's up to you. I warn you though, this ain't good. 

*clears throat*

   
Dear self,


                     How's it going? How tall are you? I've got a lot of questions for you so brace yourself. Speaking of brace, do you still have your braces on? I hope you don't, they hurt. I do hope you've completed your bucket list *wink*. 

                      Remember your dream of becoming a successful ophthalmologist like my dad (your dad)?  I hope you are one right now. Say hi to mom and dad for me! I hope they are doing well. I am pretty sure you are still with these guys. Coffee dates with them, maybe? I'm guessing that Gellaine is an architect, Kirstie is a fashion designer, Nicole is an accountant, Nice is a doctor as well, Bea is a lawyer, Anna is a lawyer, Nana is an artist (singer!) Celina is in Broadway , Faye is in London with her boys (all 5 of them), Pat is with her dream guy (yes, Mrs. Padilla) Tret is still Tret. 



                            
                          Oh! Say hi to Manang, Erl and Saab for me too! I hope Saab has lots of babies. Don't sell them. You used to play badminton. You wanted a pair of yellow Babolat shoes for Christmas and a new racket. 



Do you still play? 

You used to play the piano as well. You played pieces such as Fur Elise , River Flows in You, The Fair, The Entertainer, etc. I hope mom is very proud of you (she probably read this before you did). 

You were an LCB-A member! Good times huh? Good times...

You were very good at sketching and doodling. You would doodle on your books. Check out your Social Studies book. It is pretty hilarious ( I hope Sir Gerano doesn't read this).


You loved listening to Mindy Gledhill , Jess Penner, Walk off the Earth and the Beatles. You loved watching My Little Pony and Adventure Time. You also had a crush on Ryan Higa (kill me now). 

You loved to travel. You've been to different Asian and European countries. You've been to USA as well. You wanted to go to Prague, London, Spain, and other countries. You also wanted to watch different Broadway musicals.


You loved acting! You played different kinds of roles. From female roles to male roles. You used to hide under the teacher's table. You were pretty weird .


You wanted to be a famous blogger. Yes, you did. I hope you are one. 

You liked taking pictures. You would always bring your camera wherever you go. You wanted an Instax for Christmas too. I'm guessing you have a box full of pictures right now. Keep 'em.


You had a haircut. You used to tie your hair and clip your bangs but decided to cut it short because you wanted to look 'new' (will be posting about it).  


You hated being alone so I guess you have someone with you then? I don't know. This is pretty awkward. I just want you happy because you deserve to be. I hope you feel great because you are. YOU are destined for greatness. When in doubt, just visit mom. She knows what to do. 

I bid you adieu!  

XO,

Tiny Gerone




You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.