/
0 Comments

I know, I know. The heart thingy is just too gay. Just scroll down. 

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

There! The picture is out of the way! You're welcome.

This post is very short (duh! Shorty nga diba?) and dull. I guess you could click out if you want but if you choose to stay... well then, thank you *hugs* (you should hug the screen too !).

Anyway! Here are some doodles I made last week. I won't say anything about 'em. Just... stare.


My seatmate kept on telling me to draw sceneries so I did. Ta-da!



The creativity button inside my brain went cuckoo. I lack ideas. I love drawing but it seems like my doodles make no sense. I would love it if you guys would give me suggestions on what to draw. I am very open to suggestions. HAHAHA. Well, kinda. Just approach me or whatever. 

B'bye! 





You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.