DIY: WASHIFIED WOODEN CHEST

/
0 Comments
WELCOME BAAAACK! I dunno why but I'm pretty psyched right now. Probably it's because of this new DIY. This is the most challenging DIY project I've ever encountered (well... so far). I've been wanting to 'revamp' my wooden chest since it didn't match my room. I wanted to repaint it and add a pop of color.  I was a bit hesitant in doing this since I thought it would turn out into a disaster. Luckily, it turned out pretty well (I guess?)

For this DIY you'll need: a wooden chest, sand paper, white paint, a paintbrush, a craft knife, a pair of scissors, some washi tape. // The procedure is quite tricky. You might need a little help for this project. Here's how to DIY your wooden chest. 1. Sand it down -- you'll need to do this so you could have a nice, smooth finish for you to paint on.  2. Paint! -- This is the tricky part. You should be very careful in dealing with the wet paint especially if you use enamel. 3. Paint on the second coat 4. WASHIFY!!!-- I forgot to take pictures during the process since I was having too much fun. All I did was stick the tape on and cut the parts that I didn't want to cover (be careful in using the craft knife. I nearly stabbed my toe-- yikes!). TA-DA! 

I hope this DIY is useful for all of you (because I definitely think that it's not :)) HAHAHA) 
XO, The Gerone Saquian  



You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.