/
0 Comments

It's my birthday (tomorrow, that is)! I'm not excited since birthdays only mean that you're getting older (bummer). Anyways, I'm not a huge fan of surprises so I decided to post this wishlist just in case you want to give me something *wink wink*. But seriously, I just posted this because my parents usually read my blog so... HI MOM! HI DAD! I hope you read this! This is urgent (my birthday's tomorrow ☺) 

1. I dunno why but I really want to have this pack of watercolor pencils (It's less messy compared to regular watercolor) and I can't seem to find it anywhere. 2. HAHAHA okay. I've been bugging my parents to buy me an iPod since I love taking pictures. They don't want to buy me one 'cause it will just "distract me from studying". I must admit, they're kinda right but then I could control myself (or can I?). I won't force them though, hey, I ain't spoiled. 

3. I really love this Jansport breaktown backpack. I dunno, it's pretty cute. 4. This cute Abbey road sling is darn awesome. Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not a hipster. Hipsters are mainstream (see what I did there?) 5. ADVENTURE TIME!!!! I've been watching tons of Adventure time episodes last summer (hands up if you want me to do a summer flashback post!) and I want to have this bag because... It has awesome written all over it! 6. 3 words: I need this.  7. I want a new watch  8. Most of my shuttlecocks are lost. I need another tube.

So that's about it. 

Oh yeah! Happy birthday to me!!!!!!! 




You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.