/
0 Comments
 

 Guess what?

What?

A shorty!

By shorty, I meant the post and NOT myself. Yes, the arrow is pointing at me. Harhar. 

There are so many questions going inside my mind and I just want to make an entry about them. Besides, you might be asking me the same thing.




1. Why do you cover your eyes?

- Because I'm Medusa and I don't want to turn my readers into stone. Plus! The black thingy looks good on me.


2. Why did you purposely rotate your 'selfies' ?

- I'm mysterious like that. Hahaha. No. Selfies are embarrassing and I didn't want to bombard you with our ridiculous faces. Rotating them will make them less revealing. And! I want to see you do a handstand.


3. Why did you cut your hair?

- Let me tell you a story. There was this girl who tied her hair all the time. She didn't want to let people see her with her hair down because she looked disgusting. She went on a trip to 'Somewhere'. 'Somewhere' was a cold place. She decided to let her hair down to keep her warm. She went back home and decided to cut it short *picture 3 and 4 interchanged. whoops*. She wanted to look new. She would cut it every month. She decided to let it down and let it fly in the open air like a free unicorn. Although her hair was new, she was still the same ol' person. Upbeat, weird and straight.

Bonus question: How do you tie your hair when you train for badminton or something?

- I tried playing badminton with my hair down. It was horrible. My hair was sticking on my sweaty neck (ew. gross. I know). I tie my hair like I normally would and secure it with clips. Not one, not two but five. Yes. Five clips. 

I hope you find this post interesting. I enjoyed making it. 

XO,

Gerone


You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.