NEW YEAR'S PARTY

/
0 Comments
Well well well! Happy New Year! You guys probably know where this is going. I guess you're quite familiar with this post (well, for some). Last year wasn't really that good so we just had to end it well and welcome 2014 with a blast. We had our usual dinner and picture taking. It's kind of a tradition, I guess. Here are some photos we took. 
 
Silly shots like these are no joke for us. We would usually prepare costumes (well, not really) .
Besides our normal and silly shots, we also had this 'serious shot'. IDK with my sister. Good thing some of us did well. I have no idea how we pulled that one off. Dang! We all look so festive. Kind of like the people from the masquerade scene from 'The Phantom of the Opera'. Funny since the Masquerade scene was during New Year's Eve too! *Gasps* Coincidence? I think not! But no worries! No chandeliers were broken.
Well, ADIOS 2013! 2014? Oh, it's on! Give me your best shot. HAPPY 2014 , EVERYONE! *insert firecrackers*  *insert noise makers since firecrackers aren't allowed*

Check out last year's party: Cheers to us!

XO,
Gerone


You may also like

No comments:

gerone. Powered by Blogger.